JUMP 20 is the first fixed wing UAV capable of vertical takeoff and landing. No launch system or runway is required. JUMP aircraft are constructed similarly to T-Series catapult aircraft and offer the same volumetric payload capacity as the T-series. • The JUMP 20's total payload capacity (Fuel + useable payload) is approximately 60 lbs. Depending on payload and avionic fit out, fuel can be adjusted to deliver between 9 and 15 hours of endurance. • JUMP aircraft can also be converted to catapult launch with a simple wing change. All Arcturus aircraft use a common autopilot and ground control station architecture.
Arcturus has integrated a multitude of payloads into the T-Series aircraft. All of Cloud Cap Technologies 200 and 400 Series of gyro stabilized gimbal EO/IR payloads have been integrated and are standard options. Numerous 3-D mapping, SAR, LIDAR, communications relay, COMINT, and SIGINT systems are available.
- Vertical Takeoff and Landing
- Airframe Monocoque composite
- Wing Span 18' 6"
- Length 9' 5"
- Engine 190cc 4 Stroke
- Fuel MOGAS
- Typical MTOW 210 lbs
- Typical Max Speed 72 kts
- Endurance 9-16 hours (Payload Dependent)
- Payload Capacity (Fuel + Usable Payload) 60 lbs
- Main Payload Bay 4,100 + cubic inches
- Rated Ceiling 15,000'
- Flight and Recovery under Austere Conditions
- Full autonomous operation, launch to land